WIN A TRIP TO RECORD A SINGLE IN LAS VEGAS
PLUS OVER $50,000 IN PRIZES
BUILDING THE BAND ELIGIBILITY & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be 18 years old or have signed permission from a legal guardian you are under 17 or younger to participate in BUILDING THE BAND.
- You must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States throughout the entire competition portion of BUILDING THE BAND and through the term of any post show agreements provided by BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT or any of the other SPONSORING ENTITIES (as defined below).
- To accept an invitation to participate in the competition portion of BUILDING THE BAND, you must be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT that you do not have any contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT, including, but not limited to, an exclusive recording contract, merchandising contract, a live and/or global touring agreement and an exclusive management contract (subject to paragraph 4 below).
- In the event that you already have a management contract prior to your first audition in front of BUILDING THE BAND judges, the requirement to enter into a management contract shall not apply to you provided that you can demonstrate to the satisfaction of BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT that such contract commenced prior to the date of your first audition in front of BUILDING THE BAND judges. By accepting an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return such participant agreements, releases and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT.
- You must accurately complete all documents provided by BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT, any of the other SPONSORING ENTITIES or any other entity providing services to BUILDING THE BAND.
- Songwriters grant producers a non-exclusive license to feature their song on Building the Band and Blitzz Entertainments network.
- The winning songwriter agrees to a six-month exclusive contract with Blitzz TV and a lifetime exclusive contract on content produced specifically for the show.
- All winning band members agree to record and film the single and music video, as well as perform at Blitzz sponsored live events for a period of 12 months.
- Blitzz TV is granted the non-exclusive right to use your image, likeness, name, brand, etc., for broadcasting and promotional purposes.
Please note that in order to enjoy the full benefit of any prize offered as part of BUILDING THE BAND, you must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States throughout the entire competition portion of BUILDING THE BAND and through the term of any post show agreements provided by BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT or any of the other SPONSORING ENTITIES.
BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT has the sole discretion to make determinations of contestant eligibility, which are binding and final in all respects, and BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time.
In addition, you acknowledge and agree that BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT has the sole discretion at any time to render ineligible and disqualify any person who, in BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT’s sole discretion, is sufficiently acquainted with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition or other exploitation of BUILDING THE BAND such that his or her participation in BUILDING THE BAND could create the appearance of impropriety.
BLITZZ ENTERTAINMENT reserves the right to allow any eligible person to participate in the BUILDING THE BAND competition regardless of where, how, and/or whether they participated in the audition process.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your Acceptance
- (A) By using or visiting the Blitzz Entertainment website or any Blitzz Entertainment products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the Blitzz Entertainment website (collectively the “Service”) you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the Service.
- (A) These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Blitzz, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Blitzz website, such as Blitzz live streams, Blitzz Pay Per View Services, and all content presented on the Blitzz website. The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Blitzz. Blitzz has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Blitzz will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Blitzz from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Blitzz Accounts
- (A) In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a Blitzz Account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Blitzz immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
- (A) You agree to purchase Pay Per View Services at your own risk. Blitzz is not responsible for Live Stream issues and cannot be held liable for issues due to the incredible variability of issues related to connectivity.
- (B) You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without prior written authorization from Blitzz.
- (C) You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- (D) You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, or other explicitly authorized means Blitzz may designate.
- (E) You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain prior written approval from Blitzz:
- (E1) the sale of access to the Service;
- (E2) the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- (E3) the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Blitzz appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- (F) In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- (G)Blitzz reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- Your Use of Content
- (A) The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Blitzz, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- (B) Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Blitzz on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Blitzz or the respective licensors of the Content. Blitzz and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- (C) You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- Account Termination Policy
- (A) Blitzz will terminate a user’s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to have infringed upon these Terms and Services.
- Limitation of Liability
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- Promotional Giveaways